Here's my list of things I'd be overjoyed to see fixed / announced / released at WWDC 2015 next week.
- Deep linking support. Let apps define associated URLs (https://twitter.com/* –> open Twitter.app).
- Really want to hide my carrier and clean up that status bar. Such a mess right now.
- It's time to modernize the UI for Notes.app and Reminders.app. iOS 6 was years ago.
- Save alarm and world clock data in iCloud. Re-adding this on every device is really tedious.
- Export Health.app data or save it in iCloud with a password. At the moment, it's not shared between devices and will be lost permanently if you don't have an encrypted local iTunes backup of your device.
- Needs to be a way to close all tabs in Safari without tapping the screen 50x times. Absurd.
- Search that actually works. Right now this is the only reason I still have the Gmail app still on my phone. I open it up whenever I want to search for a message.
- Send from an alias like Gmail web client lets you.
- Better UX for labeling threads.
- (I've mentioned this on Twitter) Fix the UX with reviews of physical locations.
- Public transit support.
- Improved traffic data.
- Search. Need I say more?
- Direct refunds without iTunes support involvement.
- Responding to reviews would be nice.
- Expire old reviews (1yr+) when new versions of app have since been released.
Safari (OS X)
- Reopen more than the most recent closed tab in Safari.
- Paste images into web pages.
- Stop beachballing so darn much.
- It would be nice to stop an archive action without needing to restart the app.
- Debugging extensions is currently a huge pain. It would be nice if it were easier.
Photos on OS X
- "Show in Finder"